Wednesday 22 March 2017

Love for an introvert

Introverted people might not show their love in the way a more extroverted person might but that doesn't mean that we are emotionless. We love with a passion and if you are dating an introverted person, you will know whether they tell you or not that they love you. They will want to spend more time with you alone. They probably won't be too keen to spend time with your friends but believe me when they are wth you, they will be with you 100% and just with being with you, they will be recharging.


In saying that, lets looks at some quotes about love from an introvert's perspective.

The first one is from the patron saint of introverts worldwide, Susan Cain:

"Introverts are capable of acting like extroverts for the sake of work they consider important, people they love, or anything they value highly."

I think that basically this sums it up in one. Sure, we might like to recharge by ourselves or with someone we feel is special but we will do anything for friends, family, or lovers. If that means jumping out of our comfort zones. If that means dancing like a maniac at your friend's wedding, we will do it, because we think you are special and we want to show it to you even if we don't say it often.

The final quote is from Adam S. McHugh:

"Introverts treasure the close relationships they have stretched so much to make."

Yes! This is so true as well. In the world of apps and dating sites and friend finders and the like it can be easy to find a date or someone but in this throw-away society it is easy to lose them just as fast. I have found that people who I have kind of kept in contact with are people I might have met at events or parties or something similar. I treasure those because, instead of sitting in front of my phone either swiping life or right, I have forced myself to get out of the house, to travel to the place and to talk to strangers. Usually it is fun, but I do know my limit and I do know my energy range and I will excuse myself when I feel my energy source on low.

Don't disregard people because they might not be loud and exciting. I tell you one thing, they will be very loyal and will love and care for you as well as anyone can and that is all you can ask for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment