Saturday 4 March 2017

Dating as an introvert



First of all, introversion is not being anti-social. If you think this, shame on you.

Secondly, if you think that you are on the introverted side of the scale and you think that there is no way in the world that you can find a date because we live in an extroverted world. Shame on you too. That is certainly not the case at all.

You are like me. You are a confident, intelligent person who likes to recharge either by themselves or with one or two close friends without the stimuli of a large group and loud music and shouting and screaming.

Remember this, someone would be very lucky to date you. Don't forget that.

The good thing about being introverted is that you come across as being real. There is none of this bulls**t air kissing, and tedious small talk about nothing in particular. You are real and some people are going to find that attractive.

Here is a question for guys: What are women looking for?

Money? Famous guys? Looks? A great body? A huge .... ego? Something real?

I'm willing to bet that it is something real they are looking for.

Sure, those other things might be attractive initially but if there is nothing behind them then it grows old very quickly.

I think the best thing is not to get too disheartened if it doesn't work out with a couple of people.

If though, after 10 people it's not getting any better then you might need to check that you are not doing something subconsciously that is a turn off.

I know when I try hard I don't get anywhere and when I act nonchalantly that's when I have success. If I try to be all extroverted it shows that I am not being real which is a turn off, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment