Saturday 2 July 2016

Music and sports

Do you like sports? Do you enjoy music? Do you look forward to seeing the latest movie release at the movie theatre?

I have grown up in a family that enjoyed their sports and on occasions we would go along to the stadium to watch rugby or cricket or whatever was on.

Today was interesting. Today I went along to watch a professional rugby match. I have watched dozens of rugby matches in my life at a stadium and sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes I don't. That's an ambivert for you.

Today I must say that I didn't feel comfortable and I don't know why. Maybe it was the fact that it was about 35 degrees celsius and I knew I was going to get sunburnt.

If you are like me and you enjoy sports or your enjoy music or even the odd movie then go along only if you really feel like it. I know with concerts and sporting events that most of the time you need to buy tickets and at the time you may feel that it is going to be the best time of your life but then the day arrives and you are not so keen then don't go. I know that it is a waste of money but you shouldn't force the issue.

I know that we want to get to a stage where we are comfortable in large crowds but sometimes you have to listen to your inner voice and rest. You will feel better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment