Wednesday 3 August 2016

Will Smith's finest words

Sometimes in life you are going to need to make a decision. You probably make many decisions everyday but there are going to be times where you have to make some big decisions.

When you make your decisions, really think about it. Go through in your mind what the advantages and disadvantages are and can be and then make that decision and when you make that decision give it 100%. Don't do as I have done in the past and gone half-assed at it. However with this blog I haven't done that and I feel better for it.

Today I had to make a decision that could have affected this blog big time and I seriously thought about giving it up but I believe in this and what I am doing and I just didn't want to give it up. I want to fight for this blog and my vision.

That kind of thing is a little bit difficult for an introvert to say but I have to say it.



When I think about a vision and fighting for your vision I think of the above video. I was about to give up on all of this today but I thought of Will Smith and I thought that I have to protect what I have created. I can't flush it all down the toilet.

You are going to run into hurdles on the way. There are going to be ups and downs and it is how you negotiate the downs that will eventually determine if you succeed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment