Tuesday 23 August 2016

Read, but read with care.

There is so much information out there about all sorts of things and even now with me writing this I am putting more "information" out there for millions (dozens) of people to look at.

So how do you sort out the wheat from the chaff? The simple answer is I don't know. I think it is just trial and error. You have to trust your own judgement.

Because there is so much information out there for free you can afford to cherry pick information and use your own intelligence to work out if it is any good for you and your situation.

You might try something and if it doesn't work then what have you lost? A little bit of time? A little bit of money? Obviously to lose time or money is not good but if you haven't tried then you wouldn't have known and you would have died wondering.

Remember to look at the information objectively don't do as I have done in the past and think that the information that I am reading is not telling me what I want to read so I disregard it to my peril.

Read with care, read with intelligence, read with some kind of goal in mind and you might find the information that you are looking for that, who knows, it might change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment