Monday 17 October 2016

The Miracle Morning revisited.

This article was interesting. The morning routines of people under the age of 35. Of course, as you can imagine there were some people complaining about it in the comments section as most of the people in this article didn't have children to worry about in the morning. Well neither do I and I don't think I make the most of my mornings.

Earlier in the year, I read this book which talked about how to get the most benefit out of your mornings.

It wasn't sustainable for me getting up at 5am and trying to do work at night. I couldn't keep it going.

Let me refresh your memoryThis book, Miracle Morning suggests you do six things in the morning.


  • Meditation
  • Affirmations 
  • Visualisation
  • Exercise
  • Reading
  • Journalling 
I found that if I started at 5am that I would be finished at about 6am and it was a good start to the day. Unfortunately I found that I was fading in the early evening and I had to go to bed early. 

I was thinking the other day that do I have to do all of these things at 5am? I regularly go to the gym so that can count as exercise and I do the reading at another part of the day. The other parts take ten minutes each or so. Why can't I do those during the rest of the day? 

I know that the whole idea of the Miracle Morning is to get your day off to a good start but lets say that I do ten minutes of meditation in the morning then that is better than nothing, right? I can easily do the rest of the activities sometime during the day.

Why don't you get your hands on a copy of The Miracle Morning and see how it can benefit you in your life? I'm sure you will find a couple of ways that it will. Who knows, it may even change your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment