Wednesday 26 October 2016

Has Pokemon Go changed your life?

As usual with most things I'm a bit slow on this but I was reminded of it and I thought that I would comment on it even though my knowledge of it is minimal at best. That is, drumroll please ...

POKEMON GO!!!

What I have heard is that a lot of people who would generally stay at home and read books or play video games are getting out and about. They are mingling with other Pokemon Go users and basically being sociable which is good to hear.

Another good thing about Pokemon Go which is highlighted in this meme is the fact that people are getting out and about and getting more exercise and that can only be good.

Pokemon Go seems to have been invented with the introvert in mind. The introvert who wants to become a little bit more social and become an ambivert possibly.

Here is my recommendation, get out from behind that computer, game console or book from time to time and go and meet some people. It doesn't have to be a bar or night club which most people seem to think is the thing to do. Go to a gym class. Join a sports club. Join a band. Join an orchestra. There are many, many things out there to do to become just a little bit more social.

Pokemon Go is just the tip of the iceberg as you get out there and become that sociable person that both you and I know that you can be.

Good luck and how do I download the Pokemon Go app onto my iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment