Wednesday 13 April 2016

Taking the info to create a better tomorrow

We all need some help from time to time. Whether that help comes from the people around you or it comes from a book or it comes from something like a movie you need to take that information and trust that the person that is saying it knows what they are talking about and adapt that information for the purpose that you want.

This morning I was reading a particular chapter in a book and it gave me an idea about something that I have to do in the next few days. It was something that I hadn't thought of and I am 99% sure that I will use it when I have to do the thing that I have to do.

My message today is to when you hear or read some kind of information don't dismiss it straight away. Analyse it, think about it and decide if it fits with you and what you want to do. In the end it might be a waste of time for you but it might work for you.

Good luck in what you have to do today. I read a good quote on Instagram this morning which said that if you do the work today then you tomorrows will be a whole lot easier.



This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment