Tuesday 5 April 2016

Crossfit is what I make of it not what you decide

I have just come back from my Crossfit class. I know that most of you out there have heard of Crossfit and you may have a good impression of it or you may have a bad impression. I know that there are some haters out there and that is there prerogative but I would just like to say that it works for me. I might not be your cup of tea but it works for me.

I must admit that even after doing it for two and a half years that I still can't do half of the movements but does that make me a loser. I don't think so. I go along and have a good time, I sweat out the previous night's excess and I get fitter. Just like any gym I suspect.

Some people out there might say that bodybuilding is better or some kinds of aerobics are better but it works for me and I don't mind paying the higher than average cost because it works for me.

I suppose what I am trying to say here is that you shouldn't worry what other people are saying and just do what is comfortable for you and do what you want to do.

I have a major thing in my life coming up in just over a week. Some people are saying that i shouldn't  do it and other people are saying that it is a waste of time and maybe money but I want to do it. I want to see whether I can be successful at it because it is my challenge, not anyone else's and that is exactly what Crossfit is. It is my challenge not anyone else's and if I get joy out of it then great.

Wish me luck for my little event coming up. I'm not confident of a good result but I believe that it is the start of something magnificent. Just like Crossfit. the start of a magnificent lifestyle.

This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment