Thursday 7 April 2016

Consistency, Clarity and Vision (CCV)

It was brought to my attention that this blog should have some kind of theme. Something that connects it all together because if I look at the topics so far they are a real mishmash of topics and there isn't a real coherent way of looking at it.

So, I have had a think about it and I have basically started on a journey towards a new me. That sounds very new agey doesn't it, however that is really the only way to describe it.

Anyway, the whole idea about this blog is to be consistent. To be able to keep it going for an extended period of time. To be able to wake up in the morning and to get something down on paper so to speak. I don't care if anybody reads this or not, it is just a case of doing things on a consistent basis and who knows what will happen at the end of it.

I just want to tell you something about my health. At the moment I am doing Crossfit and today I went and had a class. It is really interesting, because depending on what you have eaten or how much sleep you had really affects how well you do in the gym. For some reason today I was feeling very good probably because I have clarity in what I want to do and where I want to do it and so now I can pursue those goals and every decision I make is congruent with those goals and I can start to see progress.

I will keep you updated and who knows that might become the theme of this blog.

Consistency, Clarity and Vision, these are the main things in your life. Embrace them.

This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment