Sunday 18 June 2017

Don't say LONER

Have a look at the video below and tell me what you think.


Let me tell you what I think.

Why is the title to this video, '10 Celebs Who are LONERS?'

The word loner, to me is extremely negative. The word loner gives the impression that the person is a little bit dark. That the person wanders around in the shadows in a hoodie. Also the person is planing to do something quite drastic.

Do you agree with me or am I being too over dramatic?

Today it seems that it is wrong to want to spend time by yourself. It seems that if we are not surrounded by large numbers of people then we want to be online interacting there. There is nothing wrong with that but you do miss the opportunity to interact with people who are actually around you at that time.

Today, I would like to ask you and everyone else to stop using the word loner. Instead of using that word why don't you say nothing?

Or, if you have to say something, you can say "he (or she) is recharging by being alone."

Sounds good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment