Thursday 10 November 2016

How do you know you are an ambivert? Part One.

How do you know that you are an ambivert?

Well, there are a few ways and over a few posts I will attempt to answer that question.

So, what is the first answer?

Do your friends or acquaintances have a difficult time classifying you as an introvert or an extrovert? That is because you are an ambivert.

You are equally comfortable staying at home on a Friday night or a Saturday night as you are going out to a party or a bar or a club. You just feel that whatever is appropriate for you on that night, you will go and do.

I know some people that I know find it difficult to place me. They think that I am a stay-out-all-night party animal, womaniser. Some times I wish that was the truth. They are surprised when I say that I am quite introverted.

There you have it. The first indication that you may be an ambivert.

Are you like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment