Thursday 31 May 2018

HOROSCOPES?????

How many of you have read your horoscope in the newspaper or wherever?

I know some of you are probably a bit embarrassed by admitting that. I mean sometimes the horoscope say something like:

"You will go to the toilet today. You will also drink water."

"Oh my god" you think to yourself, "that is exactly what happened to me today. It's true." This is until you take a second look at what you just read and realise what is obvious.



However, I'm not here to pour scorn on horoscopes. I'm here to talk about why there seems to be a connection between Introverts and Virgos. Why is this? I don't get it.

I am a Virgo. My mother is also a Virgo. I would classify us as both introverts. Is this a coincidence or is there something in it? Lets have a look.

From my "research" Virgos are considered perfectionists. (I wouldn't call myself a perfectionist but you should see my mother's house. Not a hair out of place, so to speak.)

Virgos are considered intellectual (I'm talking men here) and they are generally kind and have a good sense of humour. (Shit! I'm talking about myself here.)

For any women reading this out there, if you attract the attention of a Virgo male, you  are damm lucky (I'm not saying this because I'm a Virgo. It is just what I read.). He has taken his time and he knows that he really wants you. It isn't just a one night fling. It is for real. So be prepared.

I can imagine that with introverts. They don't have the social energy to go out and date multitudes of women (there are exceptions though). They will pick someone they fancy and if everyone is lucky, they have a connection.

Talking abut connections, that brings me back to the original question.

Is there a connection between introverts and Virgos?

My scientific answer is that I don't know. However, with most stereotypes, it must have come from somewhere. All I can say if you meet someone who is really into you, then you are very lucky and don't take it for granted because if you are sloppy, they could be gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment