Tuesday 29 May 2018

AN INTROVERT'S HOBBIES?

I saw an interesting meme the other day about an introvert's hobbies and I thought that I would analyse it to see if it is true for me and probably of other introverts out there.

First of all, let me introduce the URL so you know what I am talking about:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjQ5fDoBQ_s/?taken-by=cap.city.introvert

Lets have a look at these four things:

1. Switching between the same three apps for hours

Oh yes! I can totally relate to this. Unlike some people who seem to have thousands of apps on their phones, I have very few but the ones that I do use get a thorough airing. It is interesting when you think of the 80/20 principle and this even applies to the use of apps as well. You use 20% of your apps, 80% of the time.




2. Not speaking to anyone for days at a time

Oh yes! I can do this easily. Saying "thank you" to the food delivery people doesn't count, right? I'm not sure what my record is but I think that it could be more than a week.




3. Listening to the same songs I have been listening to for 20 years.

Oh yes! I have one question, what's wrong with that? Music is totally subjective. What one person loves, one person hates. I'm listening to Pitbull as I write this. Some of you are probably thinking what a loser. Whatever.




4. Imagining myself in situations that will literally never exist

Oh yes! Guilty as charged. But, you never know, you might manifest some of these into reality if you believe it enough and you do the work to allow it the chance to happen. So, why not dream big?

No comments:

Post a Comment