Saturday 19 May 2018

Are you 9 to 5?

Regular readers will notice that I haven't posted anything for a few days. I apologise for that. Lets just say that I have been a little lazy.

They say that success happens outside the hours of 9am to 5pm. They say that what you do outside of those hours will go long way to how much money you will have in your life and how much success will come your way.

The past week I have been working from 9am to 6.30pm and basically talking for that entire time. As you can probably imagine, by the time I get back to my hotel I am absolutely knackered that all I can do is get something to eat, maybe watch a movie and fall asleep to do it all over again the next day.

I have neglected this blog and I have neglected other things that I like to do on a daily basis and as far as I am concerned, it is not good enough.

We know that a lot of people work their 9 to 5. They go home. They eat dinner. They watch television until they can't hold their eyes open anymore and they go to sleep and wake and do it again.

That kind of lifestyle is not good enough for me. I don't think it is good enough for anyone.

Maybe you can't burn the candle at both ends but you should be able to pick a time, either before work or after work to work on yourself. To write that blog post, to do those push ups, to do that meditation, to visualise your future, to chant your affirmations, to write a journal, to work on your side business that you want to take full time in the near future.

Don't waste your time. Treasure it. It is precious. We only have a finite amount of time on this planet. Do as you wish but make it valuable. Make it noteworthy.

MAKE IT GREAT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment