Monday 29 July 2019

WHY ARE WE QUICK TO JUDGE?

On the 19th of July, 2019 I posted about a man who was a hermit for 27 years in the Maine wilderness.

You can see the post below:

https://dailyrbl.blogspot.com/2019/07/27-year-hermit-what-fk.html

In the post, I referenced a BBC article:

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-48968502

In that article, it talks about a Scottish woman who has lived a hermit lifestyle for a number of years and as she alluded, people thinks it is weird that she has decided to live by herself but if someone decided to sail around the world by themselves, then that would be awesome.

Isn't Western society interesting?

I equate this to someone who wants to stay at home and relax and not do much. They are considered to be a bit weird while they guy who goes out every night and takes a different woman back to his bachelor pad for a one night romp in the sack before calling her a taxi in the morning and telling her to fuck off is considered a stud and someone that most guys want to be. he probably has an Instagram account with 500,000 followers.

We are an interesting society. Why can't the woman live by herself without being judged? No, that's impossible because it makes me feel uncomfortable and because she does that I am going to judge her as a nutter.

(Actually, I don't think she is a nutter but that is what society, with nothing else to do has done.)

Hmmm, this has go the thinking, why do we have to judge?

Well, as I said before, it makes as feel better about ourselves because we are uncomfortable about it all so we will attack.

What do I care that you are on a plant based diet? Good on you.

What do I care that you worship a god that got lost in the desert or something? Nice for you.

What do I care that you like to wear high school girl's uniform when you are a 50 year old male? Hey, if it's comfortable whatever.

BUT, what I do care is that you tell me that my aunt can't get married to her girlfriend because it might offend your god. You show me that your god is offended then we might talk/

BUT what I do care is that you tell me that eating beef or pork is murder. It's bloody delicious, that's what it is.

BUT, what I do care is ...... No, you can wear that uniform, just no illegal stuff, right?

No judgement from me, whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment