Wednesday 24 July 2019

I AM NOT STUCK UP

I'm not sure who posted this but it sums it up very well:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0KOzfoBtjL/

Here goes:

YES, I'm an introvert.
NO, I'm not shy.
NO, I'm not stuck up.
NO, I'm not antisocial
I'm just listening
I'm just observing.
I can't stand small talk. But I'll talk about life for hours.
I'd rather be home with a close friend or tow than among a crowd of acquaintances.
Don't scold me in public.
Don't embarrass me in public.
Respect that I am reserved. And if I open myself up to you, know that means you're very special to me.


I couldn't have summed it up any better if I tried.

The line that struck a chord with me is the I'm not stuck up.

Yep, that is true. I can't be fucked listening to all your bullshit. DOn't take it personally, just find someone who cares. I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment