Sunday 8 April 2018

YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHO YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO

I would just like to expand on the blog post from a couple of days ago.

You can't, let me repeat that, you can't control who you are attracted to. I'm not attracted to every woman that I meet or see but I know that I am attracted to women. In fact as I am writing this post, I look up from my desk and I can see three women that I think are attractive and maybe if I did something I could manifest a date or something more long-lasting. That is where the choice is, whether I decide to do anything.


There is a woman here that I see maybe three or four times a week. I have never spoken to her and she has never spoken to me but for some reason I find her very attractive. Maybe it is the way she moves, I don't know. I know that I find her very attractive. Have I done anything? No. That is my decision. Maybe after talking to her I might find her not so interesting and my attraction is lost but until then we will never know.

I'll give you another example. I think Cheryl Cole is extremely attractive. If you look at the video below, I'm sure that both male and female would agree with me. However, I don't find her Geordie accent very attractive.


I'm a New Zealander and I'm sure that there are some people out there who don't find the Kiwi accent very attractive at all. You can't please everyone after all.

My point is today is that you can't control who you are attracted to. This is where I can't understand why there are idiots (and you are idiots) out there who think that homosexuality is a sin or gays and lesbians should burn in the fires of hell for eternity. What did they do to you? As I said, they can't control who they are attracted like you can't. They can decide to do something about it and they do but the fact that they do, how does it affect you and why should it be illegal?

Next time you see someone expressing their love to someone else, accept it. They are doing what is natural to them just like you probably did (hopefully recently).

You can't control who you are attracted to. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment