Sunday 20 August 2017

Motivational music

Do you listen to music?

Is there anyone in this world that doesn't like some kind of music? Surely not.

What I don't like is how people are judged for their taste of music. Hey, if I'm going to listen to boybands or music from musicals then that is my prerogative and I don't need YOU to tell me that my music taste sucks. I haven't commented on your shirt so why should you comment on my music? Keep it to yourself.

What I do like about music is that some can be very motivational.

It can be some of the lyrics can get you going. It might hit a chord with you. The lyric might have something to do with what you are going through at that particular time and it is quite motivating.

Other times, it can just be the music itself and when I think of that I think of the following. Is there any better movie title music than this one? I think not.


What kind of music gets you going? What song really gets you out of bed in the morning? I suggest you find one (or two).

Of course, if the above isn't your cup of tea then maybe the following is:





No comments:

Post a Comment