Saturday 16 December 2017

WHO GIVES A FUCK? IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. FUCK THEM!

"Take being called Crazy as a compliment. It means you've found the courage to be yourself when so many other have not." - Brooke Hampton

Yep, I understand that a lot. I am crazy for doing what I am doing. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment but I know it is the right thing to do and I'm sure that I will be proved correct in the very near future.

I was proved correct before when other people thought I was crazy and will be correct this time. As long as you are strong with your convictions and your beliefs anything can happen and you will be called crazy because that is just the byproduct of people who don't understand you or don't want to understand you because it is too much outside their comfort zones.

Go ahead! Be Crazy! See if I care. You will probably achieve something that no person could ever imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment