No. I'm not talking about the thing you do when you touch someone or something with your lips. I'm talking about KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).
Why make it complicated? Why do we make it so difficult for us?
Here are some rules I saw today:
1. Do you miss somebody?
- Why don't you call them? Say hi.
2. Do you want to see someone?
- Invite them to some place. what is the worst thing that can happen? They say no?
3. Do you think that people misunderstand you?
- Explain to them what you are thinking.
4. Do you have many questions?
- Don't be embarrassed, ask if you have any questions.
5. If you don't like it, say so.
- This is correct especially in this day and age. In saying that, people do get really offended if you do say so. You can't win, can you?
6. What if you like something?
- Say that also. Even in this day and age people still like the odd compliment here and there.
7. What do you do if want something?
- You ask for it and if that doesn't work, you make a plan to acquire it.
8. What to do if you love someone?
- Tell them. Tell them "I LOVE YOU."