Should you give someone or something a second chance?
This is an age old question and it isn't something that you should take lightly. If you want to give them or it a second chance then go ahead but there are a few things you might have to take into account.
By the way, when I say, give someone a second chance, I mean either in a business relationship or maybe even someone who has done some work around your home or anyone really. In this post though I would like to concentrate on a lover or significant other.
I think anyone deserves a second chance if they have learned from their mistakes. Learning from your mistakes is a very difficult thing and if you do you have obviously worked hard at it and that is of benefit to both yourself and the people around you.
What should you look for when you give them a second chance?
1. It maybe good to give someone a second chance because they really want it. Maybe they have worked their tail off to get better. They have worked their tail off to become a better version of themselves. It would be basically starting from square one and that is a good thing. There is a new person you have to meet and get to know.
2. You should look for them telling the truth. You look for their honesty when you give them a second chance. They are been honest towards you. It might be difficult for you to hear but at least they are been true to you and themselves.
3. They may be worth a second chance because they are true to their word. They do exactly what they say and that word keeping can keep you rest assured that they will keep you safe and look after you as the relationship gets going again.
4. Give them a second chance because they share they same interests and hobbies as you. You know that doing things that you enjoy is equally as enjoyable if you are doing them with someone who shares your interest so why don't you give that person a second chance?
5. You want to give the other person another chance because they are happy when they are with you but they are equally happy if you don't give them another chance. I know from experience that clingy behaviour is not sexy at all but if they are making an honest effort and they have acknowledge that clingy behaviour then they may warrant a second chance.
If you are thinking about it, what do you have to lose. You might waste a little bit of your time or you could find something even better than what you left a few months before. It could open up a whole new world for you. Who knows?
Give them a second chance, you probably won't regret it and you won't die wondering.