Please note that some of these are British and European-centric so I have changed them to fit me and hopefully some of you.
1. Buy a house - not yet
2. Have children - Not that I know of.
3. Get married - Not yet
Those are all very traditional.
4. Fall in love - Yep
5. Eat fish and chips on the pier - Now you are talking my language.
6. Donate blood - I'm sorry for being selfish but this is something that I haven't done. It scares me a little bit. I don't know why.
7. Read 100 books - Seriously if you haven't read 100 books by the time you have left SCHOOL, there is something wrong.
8. See your favourite band live - Does Michael Jackson count? I think that is the last concert I ever went to and it was awesome. The attention to detail was unbelievable. The only other thing that is comparable to a Michael Jackson concert is Disneyland with it's attention to detail.
9. Learn a language -
10. Attend a music festival - Yeah? I don't think so. This one is not very introverty.
11. Own a dog - Anyone who knows me well will know the answer to this one.
12. Learn to say no to your mother - Sorry Mother, "No."
13. Stay out all night partying - That is pretty easy to do in Tokyo
14. See the Northern Lights - Is there such a thing as the Southern Lights?
15. Visit Stonehenge - I must admit that this one thing that I would like to see although I have heard that you can't get close to the stones.
16. Remember where the gas cap is - If only I had a car.
17. Travel somewhere alone - My friend has done this and had a great time. Maybe with my introversion I find this quite scary because I can't start conversations with strangers easily.
18. Sleep underneath the stars - Yes, in Greece.
19. Watch a meteor shower - I remember seeing this kind of thing in Japan. They had been saying that it was going to be a Star Wars type shower and it turned into a bit of a damp squib.
20. Dance in the rain -
21. Become an expert at something - trying my best
22. Quit a job - Many times
23. See a volcano - when you grow up in New Zealand and live in Japan you have no option but to see volcanoes everywhere.
24. Visit all seven continents - 4/7
25. Throw a coin in the Trevi fountain - No
26. Take a helicopter ride - No. It doesn't look fun, I must say.
27. Have sex on a beach - A gentleman never kisses and tells.
28. Swim with dolphins - This is something that doesn't interest me at all.
29. Go skinny dipping - Does onsen (hot springs) count?
30. Ride a gondola in Venice
31. Make a snow angel - What is a snow angel?
32. Take part in a protest - Save the Makos.
33. Own your own business - Working on it.
34. Go in a hot air balloon - No
35. Ride an elephant - No
36. Climb Snowdonia - No but I have climbed Mount Fuji. Does that count? Of course it does.
37. Jump into a pool fully clothed - Do it when it is relatively warm and you have a change of clothes.
38. Backpack across Europe - No
39. Perfect a signature dish - Chicken curry!!!! Yummy.
40. Drink beer at Oktoberfest - Drink beer anywhere. What is the difference?
41. Run a marathon - I aways thought that this would be pretty cool until I learnt that I don't like running.
42. Get a tattoo - No thank you.
43. Ride a Vespa - Does a Honda Dio count?
44. Watch comedy at Edinburgh Fringe - My brother has done this
45. Write a novel - Done. It would definitely be controversial if it is to be published.
46. Write a journal - What do you think this blog is?
47. Spend a month technology free - Otherwise known as purgatory.
48. Try drugs - No comment. Isn't alcohol a drug?
49. Have a threesome - See number 27
50. Go to an airport and pick a random flight - That sounds interesting. It reminds me of the Jim Carrey movie in which they go to Lincoln, Nebraska in the US.
21/50. Still a long way to go. But, I'm not sure I am going to do number 11.