I'm sure most of you don't need to read this because you will know this anyway but what do you need for a traditional introvert's day?
So, without further ado, here is what you need for the perfect introvert's day:
1. Comfortable bed. (Nothing like a long sleep in, especially on a Sunday.)
2. Computer and other assorted devices
3. Internet connection (the above devices need to be usable)
5. Netflix subscription
6. Food in the fridge and freezer
7. Fast food delivery menus
8. Spare cash for the above fast food
9. Books and magazine
If you have some or all of these, you are going to have a great day.
I know I did.