Monday 24 August 2020

The MBTI Challenge

 I'm sure many of you have heard of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I won't go into detail on what it is today. Let me just say that I have been holding off about writing about MBTI because I didn't really understand the theory behind it and I couldn't really find an interesting article to explain it to so I decided to write it myself.

I hope the next 17 posts (yep, 17) you will find  some benefit from them and hopefully they will be entertaining to read as well. I'll do my best.

Some of you are probably wondering how I've got 17 when there are 16 types. Well, the first post will be an outline of MBTI and then we will get into each classification. One post one classification. 

It will a challenging project for me. If you can make some comments that would be great. Also if you see anything that you might think is wrong or I could improve on, that would be great too.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment