Sunday 17 June 2018

Get out of the house - Football

Are you are football fan? Will you watching some of the FIFA World Cup of the coming weeks? Or couldn't you give two hoots about it?

Can I suggest to the introverts out there that for at least one game, you get out of the house and watch it with a large group of people.

Yesterday, I went to my local sports bar and watched the Australia v France match. It was such a great atmosphere. I thought that the bar was about 90% French with about 8% Australians.

Both sides sung the national anthem and it was awesome. At the end of the game, I was exhausted with all the visual stimulation going on but it was well worth it.

I'm not a big football fan but the atmosphere and everything else going on made it a lot easier to watch and of course you can have a bit of banter with fans of the differing sides.

Get out of the house during the World Cup, you might enjoy yourself.



This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment