Thursday 14 June 2018

3 PROBLEMS THAT ALL INTROVERTS HAVE

We all have problems, don't we? Even the people that look like they have their lives together and look like they have everything, also have problems. It's what being a human being is all about, and guess what, if you don't have problems then I would question how you are living your life and whether or not you venture out of the house at all.

Anyway, lets move on to the biggest problems that all introverts have:

1. Wanting to be invited, but not wanting to go anywhere

Of the three problems written here, I can relate to this one the most. Sometimes, you do want to be recognised. Sometimes, you do want that invitation to a night out with the boys or the girls. Sometimes, you do want to have a night out at the bar talking about sports, making money and picking up chicks. However, there are occasions that even though you want these things, you just don't have the energy and going out and talking to a whole bunch of people that you don't know is the worst thing and would just drain you of so much energy.


2. Being lonely at home, but not wanting anyone in your space unless you really like them

Yep, this is another one I can surely relate to. It was very rare and still is to let anyone come to home. I have very rarely had parties at my home and if I ever did, it was only very few. Compare that to my brother who had a big party for his 21st birthday. Sure, I will have close friends or a girlfriend around but not hundreds. Definitely not.


3. And even if you really like them, you want them to go home soon

Friends yes, Girlfriend, No way Jose. I making breakfast for her the next morning.


I found this at the following URL:

https://www.pinterest.jp/pin/251427591678011267/




This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment