Tuesday 19 March 2019

If you are a flake, please, please read this

Today's post is going to be short, very short today.

This morning, my first appointment was for 7.30am. I didn't sleep very well last night but tried to rest and I was able to get some shuteye.

I left until the last minute to get ready for the day but managed to leave the apartment by abut 6.40am which gave me more than enough time to get to the appointment place and prepare for it.

Anyway, on the train half way to the place, I read a mail that I am cc'd on that the client can't make it today.

I'm sure we have all done it before, cancel last minute on friends, clients, colleagues etc. I know that I have been guilty of it. However, I am aware of it now and will always say no if I can't make it or more importantly, don't want to do it. There is nothing worse than knowing that some person who doesn't want to be there says yes they will go and then make up some bullshit excuse five minutes before you are supposed to meet.

My message to all of you this morning is:

STOP IT! DON'T DO IT!

That's all. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment