Sunday 18 August 2024

Ways To Preserve Your Energy Throughout the Day

 As an introvert, it can be quite difficult to maintain your energy throughout the day. If you have a family, you have their demands to take care of. If you are working full time and have to be in an office all day, you have your colleague's requests to take care of and to do all of that small talk which as we all know can be very tiring for us introverts.

What can you do during the day to preserve your energy?

This is a an excellent question and it is something that is crucial for introverts to maintain their energy and their sanity. 

1. Carve out times throughout the day in which your door is closed and that people know that when that door is closed, they have to wait until you have finished reenergising. 

2. Go out and get some (as a lot of women say) "me time." This could mean going for a walk. This could mean going to the gym for a quick workout or it could mean, going shopping by yourself or maybe leaving work early and going to see a movie.

3. A nap. During the pandemic and the lockdowns, my friend told me that I should be taking naps. I did and I felt really good after them. Sometimes I would only nap for 9 minutes or 13 minutes and each time it felt like I had slept all day. I felt good.

Those are just some ideas on how to preserve your energy. I'm sure that we all have our different ways.

 We must remember that energy preservation is crucial in the life of an introvert.

No comments:

Post a Comment