Sunday 11 August 2019

WHY? WHY? WHY?

I seem to be on a bit of a rant recently but I'm getting me really annoyed with a lot of the BS that is going on in the world today.

I was on the elevator coming up to the place where I am writing this post and I saw a news article in Japanese saying that there had been a mosque shooting in Oslo, Norway. Fortunately it seems that no one was killed which is great news but the fact that this incident happened is not a good thing at all.

I would like to know what goes on in people's heads that they feel the need to go and shoot innocent people while they are praying at their place of worship. Are we all taken in by the news media over-glamourising the 0.001% of that particular faith that think that other faiths should be consigned to hell? Or do they think that they are doing the world a favour by ridding it of these people?

I'm going on a airplane next week and I was thinking that I would take a 2 litre bottle of water on the plane so that I can sip on it from time to time during the flight as those cabins can get quite dry. Then I realised that you can't take onto a plane any liquids over 100mls.

All I have to say about that to those idiots is thank you very much (sarcasm). I suppose it is like the time at school when one idiot ruined it for everyone. I kind of wish knowing what I know now, that I asked the teacher if I could smack that perpetrator. It would be interesting to see what the teacher would have said. I'm sure in 2019 the parents would have made a complaint at the vigilante justice given out.

I hope the people in Oslo are OK. I also hope that people learn to live together as one and to learn that people who are different to you should be embraced and that you learn from them as opposed to feared and hated. Wouldn't that be nice? Or am I being a bleeding heart liberal? If so, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment