Monday 5 August 2019

WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?

WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?

Hands up if you have ever heard that. One or two of you. I have on numerous occasions. I remember a cricket team mate of mine would say "SHUT UP" to me when I was standing in the group not really making much noise. It threw me off the first couple of times he said it but I came up with a few replies that you can use to really change the mood of the whole occasion. Tell me how it works if you use them:

1. Does my silence bother you?

2. I'm very economical with my words

3. There wasn't an opportunity to get a word in.

4. Am I making you nervous?

5. I'm judging you.

6. I'm saving myself for the important things in life.

7. I've used up my word count for the day.

8. I don't want to spoil the moment so I left it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment