Tuesday 6 August 2019

SOME QUOTES FOR INTROVERTS

Today, lets look at some quotes about introverts.

1. "I wish, as well as everybody else, to be perfectly happy; but like everybody else, it must be in my own way." - Jane Austen

Jane Austen, she of Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility fame. Yes, I agree. You definitely want to be happy but it has to be in your own way. What is the point of being happy for two days a week while being absolutely miserable for five days a week? It just doesn't work that way.


2. "I restore myself when I'm alone." - Marilyn Monroe



This is the ultimate definition of an introvert. Recharging when they are alone. I can relate very easily.


3. "We can't underestimate the value of silence. We need to create ourselves, need to send time alone. If you don't, you risk not knowing yourself and not realising your dreams." - Jewel

Yes, I agree. You need to spend time on your own to realise what you want in life. Whether that be in meditation, in journaling, maybe just even writing your goals out again and again.



4. "The greatest art is to sit, wait and let it come." - Yogi Bhajan


5. "Don't think of introversion as something that needs to be cured... Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you're supposed to." - Susan Cain

Ah, the patron saint of Introversion. When Susan Cain speaks, you listen. I agree 100000000% with this. There are many people who think that a Friday night means going out drinking  and raging at a nightclub. You should know how you recharge and you should know that this is best for YOU. Not anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment