Thursday 5 December 2019

Situational Extrovert Gets Out of His Comfort Zone

Part of the Situational Extrovert experience is about getting out there and doing new things.

Over the years I have tried things that people have given me grief for. For example, I went to a salsa class a few times. I was completely useless. I had two left feet if you now what  mean.



I went to a couple of guitar lessons. These lessons were about as successful as the salsa ones.



I even would do something first that other people were scared to do. I remember when I was at school and we had a fundraising hole in one competition on the field. I arrived at school early on that day and decided to have a go. None of my other friends wanted to step up so I did. It was a total disaster. The ball hit the side and made a huge noise but not as loud as the laughter coming from behind me.

Of course at the time it was a touch embarrassing but when I look back on it, I was proud of myself for getting out there and having a go before anyone else.

That is what the Situational Extrovert is all about. Getting out of your comfort zone for a short time. Stretching yourself.

What are you going to do this week to get yourself out of comfort zone? To expand your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment